Latest release brings consumer-like user experience to Prophix
Prophix Software, a global leader in developing Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, announced today the availability of Prophix Version 12. Designed to provide new capabilities, boost the user experience, and broaden accesibility, the newest version of Prophix’s CPM software allows access via a web browser from anywhere, on any device.
- User experience developed after hundreds of hours of usability studies with everyday users, designed to make it even easier to complete key tasks in performance management across the organization
- Web client based on HTML5 technology for access all major browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari)
- New Dashboard Studio for self-service dashboard creation by any user through a drag and drop user interface. Innovative mashups to monitor key business processes and performance metrics may be created using a data sourced from within Prophix or externally
- A redesigned Workflow Tasks portal and new workflow dashboard tile for quick access to assigned tasks, and monitoring of completed, past due, and future tasks
- An enhanced navigation and layout selection user experience in Ad hoc Analysis and Templates
- Developed directly based on user feedback, these changes enable users to interrogate and navigate across multidimensional data to get to exactly what they need in fewer clicks
- Further enhancements to line item schedules and cell commentary
According to Anne Moxie, Senior Analyst, Nucleus Research:
“Nucleus took a look at Prophix’s new release, and we expect it will provide additional value to customers, driving productivity through its ease of use. This is particularly important to mid-market customers, who need strong usability while maintaining all of the necessary functionality.”
“Prophix is focused on delivering even more powerful software with a user experience as easy to use as popular consumer software. Prophix Version 12 is a step forward in our product evolution journey,” said Geoffrey Ng, SVP, product and technology, Prophix. “The enhanced user experience and the new web client based on HTML5 technology means better access to the information that is essential to an organization. The result is more people within an entity can now more easily combine financial and operational information with limitless application possibilities.”
JOIN THE PROPHIX COMMUNITY
Complete the form below and be the first to learn about our news and updates.